dom»Free IPTV M3u Links Playlist [April 2023]
Welcome to our free IPTV links page! Since you've arrived here, you probably need a reliable IPTV source to watch your favorite channel. Congrats then! You have come to the right place!
Free IPTV Links and M3u Playlists in 2023
So far in 2023 you DO NOT NEED to buy a premium IPTV subscription to watch TV online. With our free service, you can download as many IPTV links and m3u playlists as you want. We post tons of playlists and links every day and we update playlists or links every day that don't work anymore. We do all of this consistently and relentlessly so you don't have to pay a dime!
But honestly, premium IPTV is much better than free. It may be a bitter truth, but it is the truth.
Why is Premium IPTV better?
In most cases, paid services are higher than free services, regardless of the field or industry we are talking about. The IPTV industry, if you can call it that, is no exception.
The Premium IPTV service is, above all, well managed, well maintained and therefore more reliable. As customers pay for it, there is enough money to invest in improving its quality by purchasing the necessary equipment and tools to keep the channels at the lowest buffer percentage with any delay.
Premium services can also host their dashboards on powerful servers to maintain proper resolution quality, bandwidth and speed.
Another benefit of premium is that you don't have to change your link or playlist every day. Purchased IPTV works for the duration of your subscription plan.
So if you have the money owed, we recommend investing in a premium IPTV subscription. And if you want to purchase an IPTV plan, we have the best offers for you!
Best Premium IPTV Deals - LIMITED TIME ONLY!
We dare to find better deals than these! Best price with quality service and great support!
For those who want a reliable and high quality IPTV service, we offer the best Premium IPTV in the entire market at the lowest price!
What is IPTV?
IPTV is the abbreviation of Internet Protocol Television, and the subject is the transmission of television content over the Internet through a transmission protocol.
This puts IPTV in contrast to traditional cable or satellite television, which uses radio waves or satellite signals to stream TV shows, news, movies or TV series.
Instead of using cable or satellite to access audiovisual content provided by traditional means, you can now watch your favorite TV show, movie or game anywhere using your mobile phone or tablet thanks to IPTV.
IPTV is not just TV on smart mobile devices. You can still watch TV on TV devices such as smart TVs or computers and laptops.
It's also much cheaper than traditional TV, and some TV channel subscriptions are incredibly expensive!
Is free IPTV really reliable?
As we mentioned above, Premium IPTV keeps getting more reliable and better and will always have an edge over Free IPTV.
But if somehow you cannot buy a premium plan, then you can still use IPTV for free and enjoy Internet TV. Free IPTV has relatively inferior content, both in quality and quantity; sometimes you may not find the channel you are looking for. So if you're ready to sacrifice some quality for some money, then free IPTV is your best bet.
You may also face the problem of having to update IPTV links or m3u playlists that you download daily. But this drawback can be overcome and that's why we launched this site.
Where to find free IPTV?
The simple and straightforward answer is HERE on this page! We say this not only because it is our platform, but above all because it is the truth!
Free daily IPTV links and m3u playlists
Here we publish every day free IPTV m3u links and playlists ready for any visitor to download via direct links. We do our best to check all links and playlists to remove expired ones. We constantly add new content when the old ones are outdated or expired or when we have new links with better quality and content.
Different categories of IPTV channels
Our website has all types of free IPTV content and covers almost all TV channels in the world. We also offer a variety of TV categories ranging from TV news channels, live sports games to movies and TV series.
The site is divided into several sections that can be accessed via the top menu bar. You will find URLs of IPTV links,sports channels, Movies and series like VoD and most televisions from different countries in the world.
For IPTV in Asia and South America, just download IPTV Asia or IPTV Latinos to find what you are looking for.
Supports all devices
Our free IPTV can run on all devices that can stream IPTV technology. Regardless of whether you have a Smart TV, laptop, television, smartphone or tablet, we've got your back.
The IPTV m3u links and playlists we publish not only work on the above devices but also on any IPTV compatible app or software.
Free IPTV support:
- Smart TV: all series and brands
- Kodi and Firestick Devices
- Tableta Smartfony i: Android, iOS, iPad, Windows
- Computers and laptops: Windows, Mac, Linux…
- other devices
- Compatible Apps
Any app or software that plays IPTV is suitable to run our free IPTV playlists. Much will depend on your application, but mostFormsrequire the following login details:
•Xtream code– These are the three login details your IPTV provider provided you when you purchased the service. The Xtream code consists of a username, a password, and a host or URL. After filling all these details in the app, you will be connected to the provided IPTV service. Another way is to get Xtream code from any IPTV link or m3u list. Here is how to convert m3u link to Xtream code.
•link/lista M3u: This link can be entered directly in a specific case. Here you have two options: use as IPTV link or download as m3u file. To download IPTV link as M3u file, just copy the link and paste it into any browser and the download will start automatically.
•Magazine- Here you connect to the IPTV server via your device's Mac address. In this option, you enter your mac address and a link to the portal that your provider would provide you with. This option is not available for free IPTV.
Protect yourself with a VPN
It is highly recommended to use a VPN service when using IPTV, especially free IPTV services.
More benefits of using a VPN
- Hide your IP address and nobody can identify your real IP address
- Unblock content blocked by some media services in some countries. For example, you can access US Netflix even if you don't live in the US.
- Protect yourself from hackers. Well, who's going to hack your device if they don't even notice your virtual activity?
Two industry leaders in VPN
They have great servers around the world with a good support team.
NordVPN keeps absolutely no logs, while ExpressVPN keeps a trivial log history, which really shouldn't violate your privacy or get you into legal trouble in any way.
Huge discounts starting at just $3 PER MONTH!
How to Setup IPTV on Any Device: A Complete Guide
You already know what free IPTV is and how to get it. We also explain the difference between free and premium IPTV services. Now we come to how to configure IPTV on our device and start watching. This is probably the most important step before joy!
If you don't know how to configure IPTV, don't worry! In this guide, we'll cover each and every step.
Best IPTV Apps and Software to Run M3u IPTV Links
To view the IPTV listings we provide on our website, download the free IPTV app and install it on your device. There are many free IPTV apps and almost all of them are awesome. But we recommend the following apps and software. Each application or software is described in detail, with its advantages and disadvantages, so that you can decide which best suits your needs.
Note that some of these apps are better suited for certain devices, especially the free version.
The easiest way... But
The simplest and most common way to use IPTV is to install VLC Media Player. It's free, reliable and easy to use.
However, VLC is only good if you intend to run IPTV on computers. VLC also has a mobile version for mobile devices, but it falls a bit short of the free mobile apps.
Another disadvantage of VLC is that it cannot play large IPTV links or m3u lists. If the list is big enough and exceeds 1MB then VLC will not run it.
See toohow to configure IPTV in VLC.
How to setup IPTV links and m3u playlists on Samsung and LG Smart TV?
Below is a complete guide to help you set up a free IPTV server on your Smart TV.
Please note that these guidelines apply to Samsung and LG Smart TVs as the process may be different for other brands.
- First, download the Smart TV app from the Smart TV app store.
- Install the Smart TV app as configured in the wizard and launch it. (You'll see a message on your screen that you only have a 7-day free trial and need to buy the app for €5.49 to get a lifetime license.)
- Find your MAC address on the right side of the screen – make a note of it as you will use it in the next step.
- Go to http://siptv.eu/mylist/.
- Enter your MAC address in the field provided (MAC).
- Upload an m3u or m3u8 playlist file into the "File: Select File" field OR paste the link into the "URL" field if you have an IPTV URL with a link.
How to set up free IPTV on Kodi?
Follow the steps below to configure IPTV links or m3u list on Kodi:
- From the Kodi home screen, go to Addons, My Addons and select PVR. 2. Click PVR IPTV Simple Client and click Configure 3. In the M3U Playlist URL, paste the playlist link and click OK.
If you already have Simple IPTV PVR Client activated, it should update and display the already loaded IPTV channels in the top right corner.
If PVR IPTV Simple Client is disabled, click Enable.
- Go back to the Kodi home screen, click on TV to launch the M3U playlist and see which live IPTV channels have been loaded.
Configure iptv on iPhone iPad and Apple TV
Smarters de IPTV Pro
This is probably the best app to play IPTV on smartphones and tablets, both Android and iOS. IPTV Smarters Pro comes with a sophisticated interface that combines an attractive design with a simple and effective user interface.
If you are using an Android smartphone or tablet, go to the Google Play Store and search for "Smarters Player Lite". It's free and works like IPTV Smarters Pro.
Then just click on ADD NEW USER.
The above screen displays the home page after selecting "ADD USER".
The app can use IPTV link URLs where you simply type Anyname for the playlist name followed by the IPTV m3u link that you get from your IPTV provider if you are buying a subscription or here from us if you are using the free ones:
In the first option "UPLOAD YOUR PLAYLIST OR FILE/URL", click on it:
As you can see from the above screen, you can load m3u/m3u8 playlist or use "M3u URL" by filling m3u link. Finally, press the "ADD USER" button and the list will be loaded.
The second option on the left that says "LOG IN USING XTREAM CODE API" is where you enter the Xtream code you received. The Xtream code is basically a username, a password, and a host or URL (just a link to the dot.
GSE SMART IPTV PRO
- Access the App Store and install the GSE SMART IPTV PRO application
- Open the settings menu
- Click Remote Playlists.
- Click the + button and select Add M3U URL.
- Enter a name in the Playlist Name field (example: TV) and remove all existing data and spaces in the Playlist Link field, then enter the URL you have.
vlc no android
- Go to the Google Play store
- To loadVLC Player for Android.
- Open to install VLC app for Android
- Find the m3u or m3u8 playlist file and click to play it; a pop-up window will appear asking which application to use to run the file. Choose VLC for Android.
TO USE:If the popup doesn't appear and the playlist automatically opens in the default app that normally reads media files on your device, consider changing your device settings to set VLC as the default. That's how:
Go to device settings.
Access Application Manager.
Find the default app you want to replace with the VLC app and click on it.
Press Clear Defaults.
Set VLC for Android as your default app.
- To loadIPTV Extreme da Google Play Store;
- Install the application on your device;
- Find the playlist file and click to play it; a pop-up window will appear asking which application to use to run the file. Choose Extreme IPTV.
See also how to configure IPTV in VLC.
How to convert M3U LINK to XTREAM code?
Getting the Xtream code from an IPTV link or m3u list is quite simple. The following example will help to illustrate the whole simple process:
Let's say we have an IPTV link like this:
To get the Xtream code, we copy the host, which is http://test.com:80
We copy the domain extension and the entry, if it exists. The general rule is to copy up to the first forward slash (/).
Then copy and paste the username. The username is everything after "get.php?username=" and before the first "&". we get:
Username: User Test
The same with the password, everything after "password=" and before the second &:
So our Xtream code will look like this:
- User name:user test
Now just go to your app and enter these login details and presto, you are connected to the server!
FREE IPTV LINKS GET URL
- Usage. To watch IPTV you just need to paste this link https://iptv-org.github.io/iptv/index.m3u to any player with support M3U-playlists. ...
- Playlists by category. ...
- Playlists by language. ...
- Playlists by country.
Step 1: First download and install FFmpeg on your computer. If you have not downloaded the M3U playlist link files, then download and save them to your computer. Step 2: Launch the software on your computer, then copy the M3U playlist link. You should see multiple files displayed on the “Name” section.What is M3U plus playlist? ›
The M3U Plus format is a de facto standard for distributing IPTV playlists on the Internet. The terms IPTV playlist and M3U Plus playlist are generally used interchangeably, but in this repository M3U Plus refers to the data format, while IPTV Playlist refers to playlists in M3U Plus format.What is the best free IPTV streaming app? ›
- Xtreme HD IPTV.
- IPTV Trends.
- Red Bull TV.
- Pluto TV.
- IPTV Smarters Pro.
- GSE Smart IPTV.
M3U (MP3 URL or Moving Picture Experts Group Audio Layer 3 Uniform Resource Locator in full) is a computer file format for a multimedia playlist. One common use of the M3U file format is creating a single-entry playlist file pointing to a stream on the Internet.What app opens M3U files? ›
VLC Media Player
- Open VLC after installing it on your device.
- Click on Media > Open File or File > Open Location from clipboard to load M3U files.
- Afterward, play the M3U file.
Best IPTV Players
- TiviMate IPTV. ...
- IPTV Smarters. ...
- Flix IPTV. ...
- Kodi. ...
- Perfect Player IPTV. ...
- GSE Smart IPTV. ...
- Smart IPTV. ...
- SS IPTV.
Right click on a track to select it. In the selection dropdown at the top left, click 'select all. ' Click the three dot menu to the right, and click 'export.How do I add channels to my IPTV playlist? ›
- Open tab IPTV channels.
- Choose Channels.
- Press button Add a channel.
- Fill in the necessary fields. Required fields are marked with *. Channel number - enter the channel number. Channel name - enter the channel name. ...
- Press Save.
- Click Media Library > Playlists, and then select one of the media tabs (Music, Videos, Photos).
- Right click in the media window and then select Import.
- Browse to and then select the playlist file on your computer you want to import.
From the Kodi home screen, navigate to Add-ons > My Add-ons > PVR. Under M3U Play List URL, enter in your . m3u file address and then click on OK. If you had the PVR IPTV Simple Client Enabled already, it should refresh and tell you how many channels were loaded in the top right corner.What streaming applications are free? ›
- Amazon Freevee. Previously called IMDb TV, Amazon Freevee is an ad-supported service that offers a mix of live channels, on-demand classic TV shows and movies, and some original content. ...
- Crackle. ...
- Hoopla and Kanopy. ...
- Peacock. ...
- Pluto TV. ...
- Redbox. ...
- The Roku Channel. ...
- Sling Freestream.
A free app for Android, by GSE Smart İPTV - GSE İPTV - Smart İPTV. This application is a Smart IPTV Player. We provide you with an IPTV service and the best way to watch television channels is through this application. There...What app has free channels? ›
AOS TV is a free live TV app that lets you watch free tv channels on your Android-supported device. The app claims to host more than 1000 channels. The interface is simple just search for your favorite channel which you wish to watch, you will see multiple links below the player.What does an M3U file look like? ›
An M3U file is an Audio Playlist file that stands for MP3 URL, and as such, isn't an actual audio file in and of itself. An M3U file just points to audio (and sometimes video) files so that a media player can queue them for playback.What app plays M3U on Android? ›
The IPTV Pro app is a fast and reliable IPTV player for Android. As you'd expect, you can add both M3U and XSPF playlists to the app. EPG support comes in the form of XMLTV and JTV. If you have a UDP proxy (installed via your local area network), you can use the IPTV app to play multicast streams.How do I open M3U files in Chrome? ›
M3U file, instead of opening the M3U file in WinAmp, Chrome handles it right there in the browser. What I've tried: Right-click the M3U link, and download it. Then right-click on the downloaded file name at the bottom of the Chrome window, and select Always Open files of this type.What is the difference between M3U and M3U8? ›
There is close to no technical difference between M3U and M3U8 files except for the character encoding used. M3U files may also use UTF-8, but are better known for using different standards. M3U8 explicitly uses UTF-8. The plain text file contain information about the location of songs in a playlist.How do I manually create an M3U file? ›
- On your PC, create a new empty . txt document.
- Rename the . ...
- Open the m3u file with notepad, or a text editor.
- In the first line type #EXTM3U.
- After the first line, start listing your music files (with extension). ...
- Exit the text editor and save the m3u file once you are finished.
The channels added in Favorites (during the current or previous edit session) are marked in the list by an asterisk. Go through the IPTV channel list and make sure that all required channels to be included in Favorites are marked in the list by asterisk. Use F3 key to add/remove a channel to/from the Favorites list.
- Get a VPN. I recommend ExpressVPN because it has blazing-fast speeds that allow for bufferless streaming and an extensive server network, so you can unblock IPTV from anywhere.
- Connect to a server. ...
- Start watching live TV.
Enter the MAC address and use one of the following options to upload the playlist:
- File (from your local device).
- URL: M3U or TXT playlist URL provided by your IPTV service provider.
- EPG: EPG URL provided by your IPTV service provider.
IPTV software is the program that runs on your IPTV device and allows you to access the TV guide and stream video content.How do I find the URL of a streaming website? ›
The URL is found by right-clicking the browser page and choosing "Inspect Element." The Network tab will indicate the stream URLs.How do I import an IPTV URL? ›
- Open the IPTV channels tab.
- Choose Import from m3u.
- Click the Add file button.
- Choose and upload the IPTV channels list in ". m3u" format. Note! The . ...
- Add/delete separate channels or IPTV channels list in the constant broadcasting list (shown in Channels tab).
- Get a VPN and connect to a server in the US or any place where IPTV is available. ...
- Download an IPTV app and set up a subscription through any IPTV provider. ...
- Start watching your favorite TV channels and shows on IPTV.
(1) An active text or graphic link on a Web page. Clicking the link redirects the user to another Web page or a document or image. Live links are also placed into email, allowing recipients of the message to immediately go to a website or open an attached document or image.What is the IP address for IPTV? ›
Static IP Configuration (Recommended Configuration)
The factory default is 192.168. 1.253. It is strongly recommended that the IPTV device be statically configured to a specific IP address. assigned is not in use by any other device on the LAN.
Right click on a track to select it. In the selection dropdown at the top left, click 'select all. ' Click the three dot menu to the right, and click 'export.How to setup IPTV and VPN? ›
- Sign up for a reliable VPN – we recommend NordVPN, now available at 63% OFF!
- Download and install the VPN app on your device.
- Launch the app and connect to a new server.
- Open the IPTV of your choice and watch whatever you want!
If IGMP is not the technology your ISP applies to provide IPTV service:
- Tick Enable IPTV.
- Select the appropriate Mode according to your ISP. ...
- After you have selected a mode, the necessary parameters, including the LAN port for IPTV connection, are predetermined. ...
- Click Save.
Using a VPN is not mandatory when you are connected to an IPTV service. But we highly recommend you use IPTV and a VPN at the same time to keep your connection private. If your internet slows down when you stream, a VPN may also help you.What are IPTV portals? ›
Internet Protocol television (IPTV) is a system through which tv services are delivered using the internet protocol suite over a packet-switched network such as a LAN or the internet, instead of being delivered through traditional terrestrial, satellite signal, and cable television formats.What is the default IP address for IPTV switch? ›
Enter http://192.168.1.1/cu.html (default IP address) to the address bar of the Internet Explorer (IE) and press Enter. In the login dialog box, enter the user name and password of the administrator (the Internet service provider (ISP) provides the default user name and default password).How to configure IPTV on router? ›
- Please refer to. ...
- Go to Advanced > IPTV to open the configuration page.
- Click Enable IPTV to enable this function.
- Select your DSL modulation type.
- Specify a LAN port for IPTV connection and connect the set-top box to this port.